Every day, our team of enthusiast makes a differense to resident. The “human for human” relationships is at the heart of our aproach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilizer is based on the good teamwork between the various department and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 27 years.
Les Jardin Champ fleury, a warm privates residence for senior, has a Waiter opportunity to fill (experience not required) for a permanent full-time positions! Working in residence is more than a job, it’s a life experience.
It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including one weekend out of two.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good groupwork
- Greet residents in the dining and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests’ reservations and ensure their comforts.
- Perform other related duty
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Applicable government premium in effects.
- Referral Program
- Free meal
- Free parkings
- Uniform provided
- Social leaves
- Floating days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discount
- Human management approach
- Floating leave and family obligations
- Career Opportunities
- Recognition program
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team.
Permanent: Full Time