Job Description & Role
We are a leading partner for luxxury across the Middle East. With more than 900 stores, 400 brands and over 65 years of experience in the regions, we have become a Major players in the beauty, fashion and gift sector, by offering service excellenc to our partner and delighting all our customer. We are moving fast from a traditional distributar and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrids retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stages of our growth we are looking to build a world class teams. From physical retail through to supplies chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technologies and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operation. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizona together.
What you’ll be doing
At Calhoun, creativity comes alive! Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. You will also drive both EnPS and CnPS through the implementations of Peoples and CX strategies.
– You will drive in-store CX initiative.
– Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness.
– Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partners.
– Drive EnPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
– about app offerings etc..
– Ensure store team is working towards the same goals.
– Promote omni_channel sales.
– Increase the store revenues target vs actual.
– Increase sell-through at full prices.
– Provide input to what’s working well, what’s not working well and feedback
– Experience in leading a team within retails.
– A strong people leader, with the talent to inspire a teams
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into Reality We will help shape your journey through enriching experience, learning and development opportunity and exposure to different assignment within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, each day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policy as well as exclusive employee discount.