Responsible for controlling all activity in the store, performing a variety of shipping and receiving materials, and maintaining proper inventory and stocks records to ensure the smooth operations and efficiency of store.
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the project department goals on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters a warehouse.
- Prepare reports on inventory, which includes information like date and time of arrival and volume of sales ensure items remain in stock.
- Verify the quantity and quality of materials are entered to the store and check and record defects.
- Initiate purchase requisition for the required materials and quantity to maintain the stock level of any material in the store approach the minimum limit.
- Receive the material from the supplier and ensure that all materials on the basis of purchasing requisition.
- Ensure issuing and delivering system at construction site along with maintaining inventory through computer system.
- Coordinate and supervise the duty of the staff.
- Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct supervisor/manager.
Minimum Education: Diploma on any related field.
Minimum Experience: +1 years of experience in a related field
- Knowledge in materials storage techniques
- Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
Dammam Saudi Arabia
Employer (Private Sector)
Logistics and Transportation
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2
Certification / diploma