At Blank Streets, we believe everyones deserves a great cup of coffee. With shops across Brooklyn and Manhattan, Blank Street offers high quality, specialty coffee that’s doesn’t tax our customers’ time or wallet.
Our mission is to reimagine local commerce to better serve our customers, our neighborhoods, and our planet. Our long terms vision is to empower locals businesses with the same technology and tools, making their goods accessible in new neighbourhods for people to discover and love.
As a Shift Leaders at Blank Street you are a born player-coach who thrives when working alongside a team to deliver quality products. You are a proven peoples-person who takes pride in giving amazing service experiences and influencing your team to do the same. You thrive for opportunities to serve your community and make a big local impact. You are customer centric and believe in quality products through flawless execution, making every effort to give your customers exactly what they need, every day, in their way. You excel in fast paced environments and enjoy an inclusive, collaborative workplace, where your voice genuinely counts, and you can really make a difference.
members to work in this location, which means you get the exciting opportunity to set the tone and create lasting connections in the neighbourhood.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Craft beautiful coffee products and serve all Blank Street customers with energy, warmth, and empathy
- Support your GM and our Training Team to help train new employees to succeed at Blank Street, including ensuring that new team members are following all recipe and training for menu items and processes and that they are in correct uniform, are upbeat and vibes are positive
- At a store level, leads all initiatives with the operations and marketing teams to increase foot traffic, new customers, daily sales, and operational profitability and develop a loyal neighborhood customer base for your store
Who You Are
- Love for cafe culture and people
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service leadership position
- Friendly, open and approachable person who is able to work well with others
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer connections to create a regular customer base
- Able to work at a fast pace in high volume environments
- Be an exemplary ambassador of our brand to new neighborhoods