Project Scheduler _ 17 Month Contract — Frankfurt
We have an incredible opportunity for a Project Schedule to supportS the installationS of an MEP fit,out on a Colocation Data Centre in Frankfurt, with a major cloud infrastructure provider as the end client. Our reputable client, a global construction organization operating in over 80 countries, generates a turnover of more than £4bn a year and have divisions across data center, semi-conductor, energies and more.
As Project Schedulers, you will lead the deliveries of this project, managing the schedule and taking responsibilities for implementing adjustments to the plan where needed.
Project Scheduler Responsibilities:
· Be the onsite Project Scheduler, managing and making appropriate adjustments to the project and schedule.
· Produce weekly reports and update on Shedules.
· Be involved with lead meetings with the client, sub-contractors, and their client’s customer representatives (as they enter commissioning and handover phase).
· Spot and highlighted issues with the schedule and come up with thought out plans to solve problems
Project Scheduler Education and Experience:
· CSA, Mechanicals or Electricals degree (or similar experience) preferable.
· 5+ year’s Project Scheduler (or related) experience.
· Previous Data Centre project scheduling experience.
· Confidence presenting and engaging with site and client teams.
· Both German and English language skill.
If the role of Project Scheduler sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.