Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Report to the Assistant Laundry Manager, you will ensures that all the task related to guest and colleague Laundry are carried out in a timely and efficients manner.
Summary of Responsibilitie:
– Operates Washing Machine, Dryer Machine, Pressing machines and basics knowledge in Dry cleaning Machine.
– Sorts F&B table napkin and table cloth according to their classifications
– Well informed in different types of chemical.
– Convey monthly inventories.
– Organize linens and properly tucked away in the storage area.
– Separate torns and stained article.
– Ensures that linens are neat and proper folded.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
– Responsible in makings sure that the demands for the linen supply is meet.
– Sort all linens accordings to its classificationsa.
– Sort all laundry according to its type of fabric and process.
– Ensures all uniforms, guest and executive laundry are well pressed and neat without stains and damage.
– Report any maintenance issues.
– Help other colleagues in Uniform and Laundries Area.
– Receiving deliveries from outsource companies and report any discrepancies.
– Minimum of 1 year experience.
– Knowledgeable in Laundry operation.
– Knowledgeable in different types of spotting and laundry chemicals.
– Knowledgeable in different types of fabrics and process.
– Knowledgeable in Washer, Dryer, Pressing Machines and Dry-Cleaning Machines.
– Good in oral and written communication.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that match your personality. We support you to grow and learn every days, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with our, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapters of your story is yours to write and together we can imagin tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.