House Keeping Room attendant / Laundry Attendant
We celebrate Housekeping Room Atendants as the heart of our hotels. WithOut you, we simple could not open. Your pasion for cleanlines and eagle eye for detail really help to set us apart, and your commitment to friendly customers service brings our guests back time after time. On top of a competitive compensation package and flexible schedule, we’re committed to your professional development and offer real carer growth. We know you’d love to hear about our perks ‘incredibele team rates and discounts at all 7 of our restaurant brands is just the beginning! With over 60 hotels (and growing!) there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
· No education or experence required we will train one on one
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Good communication skills are an assets
· Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an assets
· Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomaticall, and professionall always
· Professional appearance and manners
· Clean rooms according to Sandman Hotels standard
· Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemical and cleaning product, and the correct handling procedure
· Responds to guests and staff inquirie, requests and complaint in a prompt and courteous manners
· Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed in to the Supervisor/Manager at the end of the shift
· Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to the Supervisor/Manager to minimize hazard risk
· Takes personal responsibilite for equipment, ensuring it is always operated correctly and secures
· Reports any unusuals or suspicious persons/activities happening in the area of security to the manager
· Reports any maintenance issues including burned out light bulbs
· Check under bed, drawers, and closet for left behind articles and or trashes
· Cleans sink and fixtures and restocks all terry, soaps, glass, comment cards, coffee and other amenities
· Clean coffee pots when needed, – ensures pots are plugged in
· Arrange furniture following use by guests
· Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
· Perform Laundry tasks when necessary, including collect, sort, transport laundry at the beginning of each shift.
· Remove laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
· Stock linen supply room with clean linens for use for next day.
· Laundry to include bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At end of day all cleaning cloths will also be washed, dried and folded for housekeeping needs.
· Small mending repairs required as needed.
· Perform Houseperson duties if required.
· Excellent customer relation.
· Must have time management skills.
· Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priority under pressure.
· Eager and focused to exceed guest expectation.
· Team rates from $59 per night
· 25% discount at our restaurant’s for up to 6 peoples
· ½ price passes/lift tickets at Grouse Mountain and Revelstoke Mountain Resorts
· RRSP Matching for eligible employee.
· Humana Carefree mental health support & counsellings.
· Employment milestone reward.
· Ongoing employee event’s incentives and recognitions
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Groups does not discriminate based on disabilities, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local law. take seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.