At Routes our Care Assistants are all superheroes… Have you got what it takes to be the next one?
**Superpowers- **Care Assistant, Enhanced Homecares, End of Life Care and Complex Care.
Locations: Preston all areas:
**Rate of Pay: £10.65 – £11.06 per hour **(including Holidays Pay)
Driver Required- may be required
Your Utility Belt Will Come Packed With…. – Training/Development – The Route to success – We are keen for your career to take off!!
– Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start!! – even Heroes need a re-charge
– Pension Plan – For when you hang up the cape – you invests your time – we invest in you?? – Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
– Free uniforms (Cape not included – sorry)
– Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in – you can be a dynamic duos!!
– 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call teams
– Wellbeing and mental health support / even superheroes are not super-human.
Heroes Code – You Will Use Your Powers For Good… – Community support, care assistants help others live independently in their own homes.
– The care that you provide will help our clients live independently and feel comfortable, respected and understood. compassion, a trait of a real Hero
– Day to day duties will include task such as administration of medication and enabling mobility for people who have low to no independent mobility.
– Organization will be key, plantings your visits and rotes in advance with your team.
– Superhero debrief – positioning your teams strengths to play to our advantage.
– Being part of a support team for other members of staff and being able to receive 24/7 support yourself from trained professionals. – members of the Super Squad – no fancy gadgets, just a remarkable set of skills.
– Keeping accurate up to date logs of care given who the credentials.
Are you our next superstar Hero??? Click apply to get started.