oil companies in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is home to some of the largest oil companies in the world, including Saudi Aramco, which is the largest oil producer in the world. The oil industry is a crucial part of the Saudi Arabian economy, and there are numerous job opportunities available in this sector.
The benefits of working for an oil company in Saudi Arabia include:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Generous vacation time
- Retirement plans and pensions
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- International exposure and networking opportunities
To apply for jobs in oil companies in Saudi Arabia, you can search for job vacancies on the websites of the major oil companies or on job portals such as Bayt, GulfTalent, or Indeed. You may also consider reaching out to recruitment agencies that specialize in the oil and gas industry.
Before applying, make sure to carefully review the job requirements and qualifications to ensure that you meet the necessary criteria. You should also prepare a strong resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
The application process may vary depending on the company but typically involves submitting an online application or sending your application materials via email. If your application is selected, you may be invited for an interview, which may be conducted in person or remotely.
Details About the Company:
Saudi Aramco – Saudi Aramco is the largest oil producer in the world, and is responsible for the majority of the oil and gas production in Saudi Arabia. The company operates a vast network of oil fields, refineries, and petrochemical plants in the country, and has a workforce of more than 70,000 employees. Saudi Aramco offers a wide range of job opportunities, including engineering, geology, finance, and human resources.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) – SABIC is a global chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The company produces a wide range of petrochemicals, plastics, and other chemical products that are used in a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, and healthcare. SABIC has operations in more than 50 countries and employs more than 33,000 people worldwide.
Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) – See description above.
- Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) – Ma’aden is a mining company based in Saudi Arabia that produces a variety of metals, including gold, copper, and aluminum. The company operates several mining sites across the country and also has joint ventures with other international mining companies. Ma’aden employs more than 8,000 people and offers job opportunities in a variety of fields, including mining, engineering, and finance.
Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic (SPSP) – SPSP is a vocational training institute based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, that provides training and certification for workers in the oil and gas industry. The institute offers a wide range of courses, including welding, electrical engineering, and safety training. SPSP has partnerships with several major oil and gas companies in the region and offers job opportunities for graduates of its training programs.
Royal Dutch Shell – Royal Dutch Shell is a multinational oil and gas company based in The Hague, Netherlands, with operations in more than 70 countries worldwide. The company has a significant presence in Saudi Arabia, where it operates several joint ventures with Saudi Aramco, including the Motiva refinery in Texas. Shell employs more than 80,000 people worldwide and offers job opportunities in a wide range of fields, including engineering, finance, and marketing.
ExxonMobil – ExxonMobil is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Irving, Texas, with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. The company has a significant presence in Saudi Arabia, where it operates several joint ventures with Saudi Aramco, including the PetroRabigh refinery. ExxonMobil employs more than 70,000 people worldwide and offers job opportunities in a wide range of fields, including engineering, finance, and research and development.
How To Apply:
Some of the major oil and gas companies in Saudi Arabia include:
- Saudi Aramco – https://www.aramco.com/en/careers
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) – https://www.sabic.com/en/careers
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) – https://www.aramco.com/en/careers
- Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) – https://www.maaden.com.sa/en/careers
- Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic (SPSP) – https://www.spsp.edu.sa/careers
- Royal Dutch Shell – https://www.shell.com/careers/experienced-professionals/job-search-and-apply/saudi-arabia-careers.html
- ExxonMobil – https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Careers/Job-opportunities-in-Saudi-Arabia
To apply for jobs at these companies, you can visit their respective websites and search for available job openings. You may be required to create an account and submit your resume and cover letter online. Additionally, some companies may require you to complete an online application form or take an aptitude test. It’s important to carefully review the job requirements and qualifications before applying and tailor your application materials to the specific job you’re interested in.