Who we are:
Key Equipment Services, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada, is the largest food equipment service provider in Western Canada. We have 40 years of history, and our licensed, factory-trained technicians minimize downtime and prioritize urgent service. In addition, we have an extensive support team to drive service excellence and we maintain a sizable inventory of OEM parts. We are the industry leader in Canada, and we care beyond service!
A Day in the life:
Is delivering excellent customer service your goal at work? Then, we want to meet you. As a Dispatcher, you serve customers by efficiently dispatching Service Technicians to service calls. A typical day consists of communicating constantly with the Service Technicians and other team members in order to affect the repairs as quickly as possible, with consideration for their skills, parts inventory, availability, and location. Timely service is paramount for delivering excellent customer service.
- Review service request requirements and assign priority.
- Dispatch requests for service to the appropriate Technician based on factors such as Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), skill set, location, security clearance, availability, training, specialization, etc.
- Utilize ERP software to coordinate and track Technicians to ensure route optimization.
- Monitor and maintain Technician Daily Time Sheets and reconcile against Service Orders.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill all aspects of service requests.
- Monitor and follow up on work order progress to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain communication with customers regarding service times and updates.
- Review and confirm all service order details for accuracy prior to sending to accounting for invoicing.
- Maintain knowledge of warranty guidelines and develop relationships with manufacturing partners.
- Monitor daily dispatch activity to identify escalations which require immediate attention.
- Additional responsibilities commensurate with qualifications may be assigned from time to time.
What you bring:
- Minimum 1 year previous dispatch/scheduling experience in a comparable environment
- Demonstrates and understands what service excellence means in a dispatch role
- Builds relationships through trust, exceptional communication and accountability
- Approaches problems and decisions methodically and demonstrates sound judgement
- Prioritizes multiple competing tasks and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment
- Actively seeks win-win solutions
- Strong computer skills required; ERP solutions experience preferred.
Why work for us?
- Comprehensive group benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- An opportunity to learn what it’s like to be part of a stable, fast-moving, growing company that is the industry leader
- Be part of a fun and collaborative team dedicated to the success of our business
- Input and ideas are always accepted. Your opinion matters here!
We are an equal-opportunity employer that supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We put safety first, and deliver service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven, collaborative mindset. We support the community, both internally and externally. Join us and be part of a Canadian industry leader in commercial kitchen equipment service.
Due to the high volume of interest, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. To be considered, candidates must be able to live and work in Canada.